Monday, January 23, 2006

Welcome aboard Wiz

Hey Wiz

Just had a quick read through a few chapters of angry dad. Very interesting. Maybe you should commission your own comic strip. Hope all the family are well. Say hi to Anth. Where did you stay on your hoilday, the pool looks nice.

I hope all the boys give this a try as it will be easy to keep track of whats going on without having to worry whether you have everyones correct email address.

As for what i've been up to on my 5 weeks leave (which have just ended).

I've just lost 5.5 kg in 3 weeks of the CSIRO diet. Another 6.5 kg to go to get me to my fighting weight.

Spent the last 2 weeks of my holidays converting the area under the house into a laundry and storage area. Got a concrete slab laid, put up some walls and plaster, just have to construct some cupboards to put the sink into and then get a bench top.

Scott

1 Comments:

At 4:40 pm, Blogger Wes said...

We stayed at the Diamond Beach Resort. I would recommend it for the pool, but not for the air conditioning (of which there was none!)

Good work with the diet!

Whiz.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home