Monday, January 30, 2006

Age was Added!

Hi All,
Since Goaty has given me Admin rights, I've added Age to the list of invitees, and resent a request to Rohan who has had a few problems connecting up. Hopefully that should cover off everyone.
I've made some minor mods to the way the page lays out, but nothing significant. Everything is set to keep the page pretty much unique to only our group of invitees, which I think was Goaty's intent. No one other than us can put up comments or write posts. If you want that to change, let Goaty know. Anyone can come and have a squiz, but given that there are over 20 million Blogs out there now, and its growing at a rate of around 50,000 a day, I don't think people will be jumping on us if they can't comment.
I've also done some self promotion to my own Blog. It's in the sidebar so everyone can see it all the time. You can also click here <- yes the underlined highlighted word there, and it will take you to my diatribe. Nothing like an ego is there.
Cheers, Whiz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home