Saturday, March 11, 2006

CSIRO Update

Well, after 9 weeks on the CSIRO diet, I have reached my target weight of 90 Kgs. That's 12 Kgs from the start date of 2/1/06. Now i'm in maintenance mode. Looking forward to my first donut of the year. Actually, i'm not really!

I would like to thank my sponsors, The Meat and Livestock Association of Australia as well as the Vegetable Growers Association. They have both profited highly from this exercise. It's definately cheaper eating Carbs!!

I actually had a large pizza last night and I couldn't finish it without feeling like my stomach would explode. I think my stomach has shrunk. May have to order a medium from now on. I finished it all anyway :-)

P.S. Donna has lost 4 Kg as well. Not bad for a girl who turned 40 today!!!

3 Comments:

At 12:11 am, Blogger Wes said...

Happy Birthday Donna! And congrats on the weight loss Goata. Now, if I could only stop eating large pizzas then maybe I'd have the same success you've had!

 
At 4:54 pm, Blogger Bruce said...

Well done Goata, a huge effort. Enjoy the Carbs, but not too much!

Give your wife a big kiss for me.

Talk soon.

 
At 5:05 pm, Blogger Bruce said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home