Friday, March 10, 2006

How to do a Post

I thought I'd put up a quick message to remind people how to put up Posts, because you're probably sick to death of just reading my diatribe. I also thought I'd include a picture of me from Movie World, because I just signed up for a yearly pass, but I still haven't got to go on the Superman rollercoaster yet. I have to work out a way that I can sneak down there by myself, but I digress.

To make a post, you have to login. Over on the right menu there is an icon which says "I Power Blogger". You can just click on this. Alternatively, go to http://www.blogger.com and login that way. You will need to use the same Name/Password that you chose to Contribute with.

That should take you to an area where you will get an option to Create posts. Have a go and see what you can put up. Don't worry about stuffing up. A few of us have already tried, and if I can do it, anyone can. You'll get a simple editor where you can just type stuff in. If you've used Word you'll be sweet.

If you have a new topic to start, ie organising the next boy's get together, create a new post.

If you want to continue a thread about what someone is already talking about, just click on the "commment" link under the original post and post a comment for that post, ie, responding to an invitation to attend a boy's get together. etc etc.

Remember to check the number of comments under each main post as someone may have entered a comment there and gone unnoticed.

Cheers, Whiz.

1 Comments:

At 11:26 am, Blogger goaty said...

Good work Wiz, still waiting for Bretty to get on board. I re sent him the invitation(i think), but if you want to send him another one, by all means, go ahead.

P.S. I'm looking after the Prime Minister for the whole of the Commonwealth Games so keep your eyes peeled. I may get my head on TV again. (probably for all the wrong reasons)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home